Crystal chandeliers glow, as do the faces of your guests. Champagne flutes clink in celebration and music fills the room. Floor to ceiling windows overlook one-of-a-kind views of the French Quarter and the Mississippi River. Magic is in the air.
In New Orleans, we know how to throw a celebration. Your dedicated Westin Weddings Specialist will customize every detail of your New Orleans wedding to be a perfect reflection of you. Our skilled chefs can expertly execute contemporary American, Cajun, Italian, Kosher-style cuisines and more, and work with any dietary restrictions to indulge you and your guests from first taste to last toast.
We look forward to the opportunity to meet you in person and to further discuss how we may be of assistance to you in planning such an important and memorable occasion.
Whether you are planning a gala celebration or an intimate gathering, we have the elegant spaces and expertise to make your day a perfect reflection of you.
Wedding Reception Services
- A complimentary Luxurious Suite with a chilled bottle of Champagne
- Reduced room rates for your guests (based on availability)
- Full-service wedding reception and planning coordination
- Private attendants to personally serve the Bride and Groom
- Private use of our grand staircase for your Bridal and Family picture taking
- Champagne and hors d'oeuvres for the bridal party upon return from the ceremony
- Ivory table linens and votive candles
- Cake cutting service
- Complimentary culinarian and bartender fees
- Dance floor and staging for your band or DJ
- Breakfast for Bride and Groom the following morning
Your Honeymoon, On Us
When you select The Westin New Orleans Canal Place as your wedding destination you’ll receive special rewards and bonus Starpoints® which can be used immediately towards honeymoon nights.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints®*
- Overnight guestroom or suite accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception
- Valid on weddings reserved this year and hosted by December 31, 2017