Special Transportation Rates
Enjoy preferred rates between MSY airport and The Westin New Orleans Canal Place. Click here or on the blue tile and enter your travel dates for more information.
Additional Transportation + Parking options
- Valet Parking (42 USD per day)
- Note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by hotel. Travel distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic. Parking garage clearance is 6'4" and may not accommodate oversized vehicles.
Additional transportation options from Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY), Approximately 15.0 miles
- Fee: 30 USD
Transportation options from Amtrak Train Station, Approximately 1.0 miles
- Fee: 20 USD
- Guests who have an active SPG account and an Uber account can now register to participate in the SPG-Uber Benefits Program which allows you to earn one Starpoint for every U.S. dollar you spend with Uber.
- Follow Interstate 10 West to New Orleans Business District.
- Take Exit 235B (Canal Street).
- Turn right on Canal Street and continue approximately 1 mile (13 blocks).
- Pass Tchoupitoulas Street and make a U-turn in front of Sak's Fifth Ave.
- Turn right on South Peters.
- Turn right on Iberville.
- Proceed to the hotel.
- Follow Interstate 49 South towards Alexandria.
- Merge onto Interstate 10 East towards Baton Rouge.
- Take Exit 234B on the left towards Poydras St./Superdome.
- Proceed straight onto Poydras.
- Take a left onto S. Peters.
- Take a right onto Iberville and proceed to the hotel.
- Follow Interstate 10 East through the business district
- Take Exit 234B Poydras/Superdome
- Proceed approximately 1 mile
- Take a left on South Peters
- Cross Canal Street
- Take a right on Iberville and proceed to the hotel